No products in the cart.
Seal It Green Cedar Clean Coverage
– 2lbs – $25.95 – covers 600-800 sq ft
– 4lbs – $50.95 – covers 1200-1600 sq ft
– 10lbs – $125.95 – covers 3000-4000 sq ft
– 40lbs – $400.95 – covers 12000-16000 sq ft
SKU: N/A Categories: Exterior, Exterior, Plant Based Solvent, Quick Cleaning Solutions Tags: Cedar Cleaner, Wood Cleaner
Seal It Green 100% Biodegradable Cedar Cleaner
Seal It Green Cedar Clean powder formula uses the strength of hydrogen peroxide releasing the power of oxygenated bubbles; these bubbles loosen dirt, mold or mildew that encourage rot. A light brushing with a scrub brush and a hose-powered rinse or low pressure power washer is all that is needed to clean your cedar projects. To fully protect your cedar from the inside out finish with a Seal It Green Sealant.
Seal It Green Cedar Clean is biodegradable and will not harm the plants and grass around the house. Not recommended for redwood or teak.
**Power washing at a high psi can be wood’s worst enemy as it can gouge and tear fibers. While Seal It Green Cedar Clean is strong enough to use with a scrub brush alone, should you prefer to power wash to speed the cleaning process you may power wash at no more than a recommended 750 psi. We do not recommend chlorine bleach or products with bleach as they can harm the fibers of the wood, as well.
Seal It Green Cedar Clean Coverage:
– 2lbs will treat 600-800 sq ft
– 4lbs will treat 1200-1600 sq ft
– 10lbs will treat 3000-4000 sq ft
– 40lbs will treat 12000-16000 sq ft
Instructions for Application:
- Dissolve 3/4 cup of Cedar Clean into 1 gallon of hot water.
- Stir the solution in hot water until the solution is fully dissolved.
- You can use a mop, broom, or garden sprayer on affected area.
- Scrub and rinse the deck clean before it dries. Leave the solution on your deck for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use the broom or mop to remove heavy dirt and debris.
- Scrub in the direction of the wood grain.
- To rinse, use clean water thoroughly or use a light pressure washer.
- If pressure washer is not available use a hose; scrubbing while rinsing with a hose might be necessary.
Other products you may be interested in:
2 lb, 4 lb, 10 lb, 40 lb