No products in the cart.
Seal It Green vs. Seal It Green XTREME
Which Product Should I Use?
Seal It Green Wood Treatment (non-toxic formula) vs. Seal It Green XTREME
Both products do very much the same thing but with two very big differences:
Seal It Green Wood Treatment (non-toxic formula)
- Wood Treatment can be applied to wet wood.
- Wood Treatment can be applied indoor/outdoor near people and pets without fear of harmful vapors.
- Adding color to your project can now be done with our new formula.
Seal It Green XTREME Formulas
- Wood must be lower than 17% moisture content unless you are using kiln-drying formula or Tree Carver.
- Added color to Xtreme enhances the natural beauty of wood grain instead of covering it up.
- Sun block up to 55, 65 and 75.
- 17 colors to choose from.
- Xtreme has a broader spectrum of Biocide immediately stopping mold and fungus growth. In some instances Xtreme will remove existing mold or blue fungi on the substrate.
For any questions, please please feel free to call us at 1-267-614-5284.